Are you tired of having teeth that just aren’t white enough? Are whitening products not giving you the results you want? Maybe it is time to start considering porcelain veneers for your teeth. Porcelain veneers are thin shells that cover the surface of stained teeth. Our porcelain veneers in Los Angeles are much more durable and will keep your teeth looking beautiful longer. Just like with any product there are always pros and cons, and it is up to you to decide if it is the right choice for you.
Some great reasons to consider porcelain veneers are:
- They are realistic looking. Veneers look natural and healthy.
- They are stain resistant. You will never have to worry about them looking stained or yellowed.
- They are extremely durable, lasting up to at least 15 years.
- Veneers are a permanent change to your teeth.
- You may not even be an eligible candidate for porcelain veneers. If you are a person with unhealthy or weakened teeth, we may be unable to perform the procedure.
These are just a few facts about porcelain veneers. To get more information, please feel free to contact us for a consultation!